The vacuum drying oven is designed for drying heat sensitive, easily decomposable and easily oxidizable materials. It can be filled with an inert gas, which can make some ingredients with complex ingredients dry quickly.
Scope of application:
High Temperature Vacuum drying ovens are widely used in research and application fields such as biochemistry, chemical pharmacy, medical and health, agricultural research, and environmental protection. For powder drying, baking and disinfection and sterilization of various glass containers. It is especially suitable for fast and efficient drying of heat sensitive, easily decomposable, oxidizable substances and complex ingredients.
It has the following advantages over conventional drying technology:
1) The vacuum environment greatly reduces the boiling point of the liquid to be repelled, so vacuum drying can be easily applied to heat sensitive substances;
2) For samples that are not easy to dry, such as powder or other granular samples, vacuum drying can effectively shorten the drying time;
3) Various mechanical parts or other porous samples with complicated structure are cleaned and vacuum dried, leaving no residual material after complete drying;
4) Safer to use – completely eliminate the possibility of oxide explosion during vacuum or inert conditions;
5) Powdered samples are not blown or moved by flowing air compared to ordinary drying by air circulation;
6) Control features: parameter memory protected by power failure and data loss of the crash state, call recovery function.